Sunday, May 15, 2011

Squeezed in a quick trip to the beach this weekend after my entire family passed a bug back and forth all last week. I hardly ever get sick, but when I do, ugh. Refreshed and definitely motivated to get things rolling a little faster. I have a "no reading while I'm writing" policy for myself, but I took a break this weekend, and devoured two new bestsellers beachside. My many, many thanks to Flaming Net and Seeing Night Book Reviews for their awesome feedback, and especially for taking the time to help me out by reading my stuff and posting about it. I was a little terrified by the daunting task of asking for a book review, but the experience was amazing, and I don't think it could have gone better. These sites are definitely go-to places for scoping out what's hot in books. If you get a chance, check them out!!!
Off to bed, early for once. So goodnight, and as always, have a fantastic week.

No comments:

Post a Comment